The City of Littleton promotes economic vitality in the community by focusing on business development, retention and attraction by providing no-cost, high-end business resources for companies operating in or planning to locate within the city limits.
The business development team can assist you whether you're in the planning stages of a new business, looking to locate in Littleton, or you want to expand an existing operation.
If you're starting a new business, we'll review your plan, analyze your market and make sure all of the government requirements are covered.
If you're planning to locate in Littleton or you're already doing business, we can help you grow your customer base through market analysis and effective strategies including:
- Internet marketing and social media strategies
- Networking strategies and contacts
- Competitor research
- Industry trend information
- Market research — demographic and expenditure information
- Find available properties within Littleton city limits
- Assist with employment needs — recruitment/hiring strategies
- Provide targeted marketing lists — business-to-business
- Assistance locating and evaluating suppliers
- Access to business finance information and resources
- Liaison assistance with city departments
The Littleton Economic Development Department typically begins by scheduling a meeting with the business and the entire Economic Development team to get to know the business and understand the support required. For more information or to schedule a meeting, contact the Economic Development Department: