eTRAKiT Online System
Homeowners, developers, and contractors can do a lot with eTRAKiT, including:
- Apply and pay for most permits
- Submit development applications
- Request a pre-application meeting
- Track the progress of their construction projects
- Schedule and find the results of building inspections
- Check plan review status
- View the anticipated issue date for a permit
- Request zoning verification letters
If you're already familiar with the system use the link below to log in and get started.
Go to eTRAKiT
It's a good idea to use our help guides or videos if this is your first time to use the system. Usually our FAQ page answers most questions, but you can email us using the contact info below.
BUILDING PERMIT CENTER
Building Permit Center Hours
Mon–Fri 7:30 am–4:30 pm*
Open Wed at 8:45am after staff meeting
*No walk-ins accepted after 4:15pm
Planning & Zoning
Development Review Hours
Mon–Fri, 8 am–5 pm
2255 W. Berry Avenue
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Services Available in eTRAKiT
Applicants must confirm that the property address is within the city limits prior to submitting an application.
NOTE: When uploading a document to eTRAKiT, please also alert staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Permits or DRT@littletongov.org for Projects and reference project or permit number.
Other City Permits/Licenses